No one takes a company seriously that does not have a clear idea of its product, market, finances, and plans for the future.
Business Plan are actions plan to guide the directors of the business, they can also be used to attract people to work with you or investors.
A summary business plan is 5 to 15 pages long about the most important information for attracting management people or investors.
An operational business plan focus on the goals of the business and how to operate the business to achieve them.
1) Executive Summary: Readers can immediately see the type of business you are.
2) Vision or Mission Statement: Summary of present state of your business, Big Picture goals of your business.
3) Company Overview: Describes the framework of your company, its structure, management, staff, and business relationships with other businesses.
4)Product Strategy: Analyzes what makes your product or service unique.
5) Maket Analysis: Describes the demographics and purchasing power of your target customers, competing products or services., and business and environmental risks. Includes information about your plans for expanding your product line and overall business.
6) Marketing Plan: identifies your sales strategy an your plans for advertising, promotion and public relation.
7)Financial Plan: lists your capital requirements and profit potential .
8) Supporting documents: company brochures annual reports resumes of key personnel, patents, trademarks, formulae, copyrights and other Intellectual property you own.
When preparing your business plan for your target audience, show them what they will be interested in upfront.
15 Basicc Business Questions:
1) Why do you want your own business?
2)What kind of business is it in one sentence
3) What is your product or service?
4)What are 3 unique qualities of your product.
5)what led you to develop your product?
6)Top 3 objections to buying your product.
7)When will your product be available?
8)Who is your target market?
9)Who is your competition?
10) Is your product different from competition?
11)how will you promote your product?
12) how will you finance your growth?
13)who are your key employees?
The undersigned acknowledges that [Company] has furnished to the undersigned potential Investor ("Investor") certain prorpietary data ("Confidential Information") relating to the business affairs and operations of [Company] for study and evaluation by Investor for possibly investing in [Company].
Investor hereby acknowledges that the information provided by [Company] is confidential. Investor agrees not to disclose it and not to disclose that any discussions or contracts with the [Company] have occurred or are intended, other than as provided for in the following paragraph.
Investor acknowledges that information to be furnished is in all respects confidential in nature, other than information which is in the public domain through other means and that any disclosure or use of same by investor, except as provided in this agreement, may cause serious harm or damage to [Company], and its owners and officers. Therefore, investor agrees that Investor will not use the information furnished for any purpose other than as stated above, and agrees that investor will not either directly or indirectly by agent, employee, or representative, disclose this information, either in whole or in part, to any third party; provided, however that:
(a) information furnished may be disclosed only to those directors, officers, and employees of investor and to investor's advisors of their representatives who need such information for the purpose of evaluating any possible transaction. Said directors, officers, employees, advisors and representatives shall be informed by investor of the confidential nature of such information and shall be directed by Investor to treat such information confidentially.
(b) any disclosure of information may be made to which [Company] consents in writing. At the close of negotiations, Investor will return to [Company] all records, reports, documents, and memoranda furnished and will not make or retain any copy thereof.
[Name] [Signature] [Date][Investor's Company]
This is a business plan. It does not imply an offering of securities.